Wednesday, January 20, 2010

WIPE OUT!!!

Well if you watched the Omaha weather you probably can guess by my title what happened to me today. Yes.....I wiped out in the Panera parking lot this morning as I was going to pick up bagels for a breakfast I was bringing to a cancer center. Alan and Christy I know I know I should have worn my YakTrax that you bought me for Christmas. For those of you who live in more temper ant climates this is what yaktrax look like.

They were invented to help prevent incidents like what happened today in Panera's parking lot. I don't think anyone saw me biff it; however my whole left side was wet so I didn't look the best. AND after I picked up the bagels I had to drive back home and change clothes and coats. Oh did I mention I was in my nice coat....that I will now have to get dry cleaned. My elbow is hurting tonight but besides that I'm fine. I told my story at the lunch I did later in the day and they were more concerned about the bagels......which by the way were fine because this happened BEFORE I picked up the bagels.

No comments:

Post a Comment