Friday, January 29, 2010

TGIF!!

SPOILER ALERT FOR BIGGEST LOSER BELOW:

We are MOVING IN 2 WEEKS FROM TODAY!! YAHOOO! Although I called the bank today to find out if the appraisal had occurred and what we needed to be doing. And what did I find out.....we are just waiting on the closing date.....SO we could have closed this weekend like I had wanted to write in our paperwork. OH WELL! But still it would be 2 less weeks here in the apartment and we could be in our new home!

With moving I am trying not to buy a lot of groceries and use up the food we have in our pantry and the freezer. This means I have to get creative!! I had no clue what I was going to make and I remembered running across this recipe the other night and forgot I had it! It's super easy and delicious! (Brent I think even you could make this :-)


BBQ Chicken Fingers

1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
1/4 tsp black pepper
1/8 tsp ground red pepper (Cayenne)
1 lb chicken tenderloins or breasts cut into strips
1/2 cup BBQ sauce
1/2 cup shredded cheese

Preheat Oven to 400 F.

Mix Parmesan cheese and seasonings. Coat strips of chicken with mixture. Place in Shallow baking pan.

Bake 10-15 minutes or until chicken is cooked through. Drizzle with BBQ sauce: Sprinkle with shredded cheese. Bake an additional 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.

You can't get any simpler and I'm not kidding it is YUMMY!

Tonight we had lettuce salad and french fries (yes we used them up from out of the freezer...one less thing to move....)

Tomorrow is the BIG DAY! K-State vs KU and College Game Day!! This weekend has been planned for quite some time in the Ladd household...Let's just say Eric has thrilled it was the weekend after this birthday. GO STATE!!

Side Note: I haven't talked a lot about the biggest loser this season and I'm not sure why but I think it might have to do something with the green and red team. First off GREEN Team WORST ATTITUDE PROBLEM EVER!!! I can't stand them. That also brings me to the RED team, as Eric put it southern white trash...do I need to say more. Hope you don't feel offended by my opinion but its just that my opinion. (Can you tell I just watched the episode from last week tonight) Here is a picture of Eric again tonight...Do you see a theme???

No comments:

Post a Comment