Saturday, January 2, 2010

Allergic to Movie Theater Butter?

Well...Eric and I had a first in our relationship this afternoon....me getting sick.

I've gotten sick from eating popcorn at the movies before but I thought maybe it was a fluke.....now I don't think so. I don't think its the popcorn I think its the butter they add to it. When Eric and I ordered popcorn he gave me "the look" when they asked if we wanted butter. Sometimes I feel bad for the guy....being married to a dietitian. So I crumbled and let them put it on our popcorn.

As the afternoon went on I felt sicker and sicker and then yep you guessed I got sick. Guess I know for sure now that I should not get butter on the popcorn and not just for the extra calories.

2 comments:

  1. Hope you feel better. Would I like Avatar? Dad wants to see it. (And, no, I'm not a bit tempted to see The Hangover!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think so. You know how I feel about SCI-FI. I agree with Brent I wouldn't see it in Hutch make sure you go somewhere with 3D.

    ReplyDelete