Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Cinnamon Crunch Bagel

Can you say YUM!! I discovered this delicious treat last year in Nashville, when I trained for the half-marathon. I had a specific route I would follow on my long runs and it happened to take me past panera 3 times.....SO my reward for finishing 9-10 miles would be a cinnamon crunch bagel from panera with hazelnut cream cheese!

I took bagels to 3 of my accounts today, so I picked one of these up for myself and can you say delicious. I rarely let myself get one because I'm sure they are packed with calories and NO I DO NOT WANT TO KNOW HOW MANY THERE ARE. Sometimes its not so much fun to know how many calories are in food especially when its a rare treat for you. Here is the description from the panera website:
Cinnamon and vanilla chips flavor the dough, topped with a sweet, crunchy shell of cinnamon & sugar.



Wicked Winter...I didn't say it the news did......My hubby will not be joining me at home tonight :-( His car won't start!! I'm glad he has a friend he can stay with in Fremont and its probably best he didn't try to make it home. The snow is really starting to blow so I'm glad he is safe in Fremont. I went to a patients home this afternoon and I couldn't make it up the street so I parked further down and walked the rest of the way. I think that's SERVICE....now only if they would tell their docs how I go above and beyond for them.......

1 comment:

  1. The girls and I get that bagel at Panera. Amanda also likes the choclate chip.

    ReplyDelete