Tuesday, January 19, 2010

What a day....What a day....

SO.....today was a little crazy to say the least. Last month I had two set-ups for the month. Today I had 3 set-ups in ONE DAY! SO I was a "little" stressed and it also made for a LONG day as I got home at 8:45 tonight. (Only a 14 hour day) The good about all this is that I got a lot of commission today, my bosses are REALLY happy and I helped 3 different people. HOWEVER, blog readers you'll have to wait till tomorrow for me to post for real. Another lovely surpirse was my internet wasn't working when I arrived so I spent awhile trying to get the modem and other thing??? that has green lights to work this evening. Let's just say we will NOT be storing the "internet stuff" behind the TV in the new house.....:-) Good Night!

1 comment:

  1. And another positive thing ... when you're not home, you're not making ANY noise. Oh wait! That doesn't stop your crazy neighbor. Congrats on all the new patients!

    ReplyDelete