Saturday, January 2, 2010

AVATAR....



So the husband decided we needed to see the movie Avatar this weekend. He had heard good things from everyone who had seen it. I picked the last movie we went to and I also had been hearing good things. SO.....on this very very cold afternoon we trekked to the closest theater and watched the movie in 3-D.

BUT before we could go see the movie I made Eric call the movie theater and ask how they sanitized their 3-D glasses....YES I'm serious. I wanted to know if I needed to bring alcohol wipes. I really get grossed out by things that touch other people's heads. No worries they came in new wrappers...PHEW!! (I would have taken a before and after picture BUT the bank took forever to make copies of all our documents and we running really late...we missed the previews...I really like the previews to)

So you're probably wanting to know my review. I surprisingly really liked it. When I saw it was 2 hrs and 40 minutes I thought OH NO! I won't be able to sit still (I have issues with fidgeting during movies) BUT surprisingly the movie kept my attention throughout. I was also a little skeptical because I'm not so into SCI-FI movies but I liked it!

The picture quality and 3-D made the movie really cool. If you're going to see this movie you need to see it in 3-D.

Well tune in tomorrow for "WHY I HATE WINTER" I've been saving for this and I think its time. With a high of 6 today I think this blog post is begging to be written!

No comments:

Post a Comment