Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Game Time with Grandma

Off to grandmother's house we go! Eric and I jumped in the car on Sunday and headed to Creston, Iowa to visit Eric's grandma, Carol. Alan, Christy and Drew went to visit to! Carol took us out to eat for a yummy lunch at a Mexican restaurant in town where Alan I disputed whether the water tasted weird. I told him I'm an excellent smeller and I didn't think anything was funky with it. All of the Ladd boys believe the water tastes different.....ANYWAYS! While we were there Carol asked if we wanted to play a game.....and so I was introduced to RUMMIKUB!


It's a game that makes you think and since only 4 people can play at a time Eric and I paired up so I could learn the game and 5 people could play! Let's just say 2 heads are probably better than 1, we won the first round and came in close on a couple other rounds!!

Here's the crew playing minus me and Alan is watching the game on TV!

Thanks for having us Carol we had a good time! Sorry I worked 12 hours today plus need to make a route for tomorrow so this is about all I've got for you tonight....but aren't I dedicated to you readers...I'm exhausted and I still made time for you all.

P.S. GO CATS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment